cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware leaving O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having had zero coverage since moving I sought a PAC code which was itself a bit of a trial. I had no issues with O2 before just the phone did not work.

Got the PAC, went to new provider and yes, surprise surprise, O2 had not unlocked MY phone. Quoted on wednesday, 72 hours to release it (WHY?) and am still waiting. I could live with the delay but never understand why a pac code did not also release MY equipment from the service. Regrettably we are midst family illness crisis and I am desperate. I have called on the "chat live" gizmo twice and on each occasion promised 1, "It is being treated as urgent". 2, "I have spoken to my manager and it will be released in 2 hours".

3 days later, still waiting. 3rd attempt for help was greeted with " I can process an unlock for you but it will take 72 hours" What after 3 days already?

O2 you are employing staff that lie and you effectively take peoples property. In any other business that would be called theft. What a disappointment after years of good service. Just want everyone else to realise who we are dealing with.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive been waiting a week for an unlock code.even rang back up today.still waiting.but i just put 3 sim in the phone n its already unlocked.dont know if its anything to do with it being a contract n its ended but worked for me 🙂 x

Message 11 of 11