cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Add-On For Use In Ireland?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand there are two - O2 Travel and International Traveller Service, but which is cheapest for use in Ireland. Use will likely be some brief phone calls and some texts and possibly data. 

Thanks guys. slight_smile

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
O2 Travel is what you need.
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/international/using-phone-in-europe/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
O2 Travel is what you need.
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/international/using-phone-in-europe/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does that include Business tariffs? Are the prices the same?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

No, doesn't apply the same to business.
Your rates are here http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products-and-services/business-international/going-abroad-on-business/o...

Edit: Actually it is the same but the prices are quoted ex VAT.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Unfortunately there are no add ons for overseas usage. I thought though that there still existed the International Traveller for business accounts,  one of the few perks of being a business user. Might be worth calling 8002....

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
The fact that there are two is confusing me as I do not know which one would work out best (ie - cheapest) for my usage. One has a high call connection fee and then you get an hour, one there is kjust a flat rate per min, but I don't know if it also has a connection fee etc.

I did speak to a lady in Business CS yesterday and she said that Int. Travel Service was best, but that we had both active on our account. I'm so confused!
Message 6 of 6