Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barred/blocked phone

Probablynot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not sure what’s going on, I’ve tried calling but they are clearly busy, live chat is busy.... they’ve stopped me using both phones because I’ve only paid the airtime and not the devise plan... but the devise plans aren’t due until the 6th and 8th of April .... I’m absolutely fuming, what the hell are they playing at... I paid separately because I don’t know if I’m getting any pay at all on the 5th.... so thought airtime would be better paid.... no reason to block my phones already when the payment isn’t even due yet ... how long are people holding on for calls, 45 mins and I’ve hung up this is ridiculous
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Probablynot 

The only thig you can do is perservere with O2 Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Alvaro
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, i have one of my phones blocked and we don't know why? I did the payment last week and everything was okay until yesterday. I need anwers because if there is any problem we can solve we should do quickly. It's the only way to contact my family. Please I've been trying on the phone and o2 app i need help
Message 4 of 6

Probablynot
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I managed to pay a week before it was due, and phones are working, I’m still continuing with my complaint and including ofcom..... still no replies from o2 and this would have been one of those situations where if they’d handled properly I’d have stayed with them, so all 6 phones in our house will move to another provider all because in my opinion they’ve ignored us, and been greedy, most of us didn’t owe any money and were left with no phones in a critical period, and some looking at Twitter are still without a phone and are in credit. How are responders and key workers supposed to carry out their duties if there’s no phone.... thanks o2.... for nothing!!
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions