cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad signal - end contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I'm not impressed with the service I receive from you guys at all. I get hardly any signal what so ever at home, I've tried resetting my network settings and turning 3G off and I still get nothing to make a call on. 

I complained, and your agent said there was nothing you would do because only I have noted that I have real bad signal issues which is crap. I complained again, and I got told I would have £50 credit to my account and this issue would be looked into but I have still heard nothing back. 

I then said well what will happen if I wanted to end the contract due to you not offering me a service yet your coverage checker states I should have great signal where I am but I literally get nothing (yes I know this is a rough guess on what I should receive, but saying I should get full service is one thing, and getting absolutely nothing is another). You wanted £760 off me to end my contract on terms that you can't provide me the service you say you can and I disagreed to make this payment as I find this a bit unfair.

I then said minus the service fee I pay each month (£36) how much would it cost then for the handset, their response was that they cannot just sell me the handset, I would have to still buy out my contract. 

I'm probably going to sound silly but in fairness considering the awful service I receive and the lack of customer care I receive I would like my contract ended without a service fee AND still be able to keep my number. 

I was then issued my PAC code in a reply, nothing else, no comments. Does this mean I can exit the contract, keep my number, and not have to pay a termination fee? 

Someone please explain. 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
02 will never help you. I have had problem after problem and been lied twice now. I hate 02, disappointment doesnt even come into it after being a customer for over 10 years, and all they say to me is 'it'll cost this much'.....total cowboy sham company. I regret the day I took out a contract with them. I am constantly screwed over and ripped off, barely have signal, can never get online unless its on wifi, absolute sham!
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 13 of 13