Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad coverage.

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm not surprised if o2 is losing customers as there coverage is not good as it use to be as I use to get full bars or sometimes I would loss 1 bar but for a long time I am only getting 1 or 2 bars of signal and some times I watch videos on YouTube or watching something on tictok and it would stop a londs of times and recently it comes up on my phone screen saying that there is no Internet when there is because I see 4g on my screen but as the signal is so weak my phone can't pick the Internet up but I have phoned customer service loads of times and they say that it says on there screen that the marsk in my area is working fine but if that is the cash then but am I not getting good signal then.

LGreenwood
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149036 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@Luke30 

You can report issues through the My Network app https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-o2

Also some tips here Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2