Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad 4G in summer

AshWeymouth
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I live in Weymouth and every summer the 4G network is unusable in town. Whilst other networks work much better is there any way to see if there is active plans to fix the situation (its been at least 5 years of this). Im considering a change of network.

I did the network check and i get "Our Network can get busy in this area.

This means your data could be slower than normal. We’re sorry about that. Our team is aware and working to make it better" obviously things can happen but 5 years isn't really on. Can they not install a repeater or something? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you .

If you message O2 using the links below, they may be able to help you with this

Five years is a long time

Personally I would be changing networks

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

@AshWeymouth You can download the My Network app and report the issue: O2 | Apps | My Network - Find Out More About Your Network Coverage

As @jonsie has said, five years is a long time. I'm not sure why you've waited so long to ask about it. If the other networks are better in your area, if it were me, I'd have been gone long ago.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

AshWeymouth
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I'll give that network app ago later when I hit the town. Its been more an annoyance thats been building so yeah I'm at that point of jumping ship now. Thanks for the advice. Ill give it a bit of a go then bye bye if I cant get any improvements over the next month.

Message 4 of 4