Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Data Plan

KatieAnna
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I currently have an apple watch connected to my number. I want to upgrade to a new watch through O" but as I already have one conncted, I am unable to place an order. How do I get the data plan removed in order to do this? I have rang O2 this morning and been advised to discuss my concerns in the community. Please help! thanks Katie

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @KatieAnna 

I have no idea why O2 referred you here. We have no access to your account, unlike them.

I'm afraid you need to go back to them and ask them what you can do. You may have to cancel your current watch plan but then you couldn't upgrade. It would be a new contract.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

KatieAnna
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did think this when she said it to be honest. She said the Gurus are all logged in to here but I don't see how they could access my account. I'm happy to cancel and take out a new contract but there is nobody taking calls to assist me I'm at a complete loose end 😞 

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you want to cancel @KatieAnna then advice in this guide

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

There are O2 staff here but contrary to what you were told, they are unable to access accounts and are mainly shop staff who are helping as shops are closed.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4