cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An unexpectedly high bill !!

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is not the first time being billed with such a high bill. After the last payment which was on the 23rd of December I sent a message to find out the belance. I was surprised when I saw 109 after 12 days. It just can't be there is definitely something wrong going on!!

Has anyone went through this before?

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Phoning his mates over Christmas perhaps?
Message 41 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

to be honest I cant believe what is hapening there is no logic explanation.

He has been using this sim for about a year and a half!!

Message 42 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
We don't have access to accounts as we are customers here too. Either go to o2 shop or call customer services on 202 free from your o2 phone and they can explain the charges
Message 43 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

and its only been like this since last month!

It doesn't make sense.

Need to pop in O2 tomorrow fosure. 😞

Message 44 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for all your replies, they are relly helpful slight_smile

Message 45 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 123243 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Having come back to this thread this morning I now understand the problem. As stated you do need to ring CS for a full explanation of the overspend. It is obvious that you need to upgrade this tariff which is not meeting your brothers needs. Hope you get it sorted soon wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

The stores don't really deal with billing inquiries.All they will do is put you on the phone to customer services. So the best thing to do is call 202 yourself and ask for an explanation for the extra charges.

If you want to have a go yourself just login to my o2, then select his number. You will have a summary that will tell you what has been charged, so you will know straight away what type of charge it is (mms,premium sms,etc...).If it is calls,if you press on the link on top of the numbers called it will reorder the calls and give you the chargeable ones first, so you know the type of number called.If they are just "normal"calls then I suggest looking at the total amount of hours and minutes used.

Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 47 of 63

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous 

Apologies if I am repeating something but I coulnd't find it mentioned in the previous threads - Are you sure that the increase in the bill is due to minutes? Are you sure your brother hasn't downloaded things or watched YouTube and gone over his data allowance or used too many texts?

Message 48 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was wondering the same thing @gemz4the1 

300mb of data isn't a lot so it could be possible that @Anonymous 's  brother has gone over his data allowance.

Message 49 of 63

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions