Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime bill

Ajka
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
2 weeks ago i changed jobs.unfortunately my first wages will come 22nd of december. My airtime bill jumped to much. I paid device and bit of airtime bill but unfortunately i cant pay rest of the airtime bill cose my eages will come in 3 weeks. How much trouble this mean for me? I will be able to pay off rest in 3 weeks.
Message 1 of 23
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to call o2 on 202 and tell them as soon as possible.
It will go in your favour to inform them.
There is a chance that outgoing calls will be blocked until the bill is paid but you should be able to avoid a complete block.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to call o2 on 202 and tell them as soon as possible.
It will go in your favour to inform them.
There is a chance that outgoing calls will be blocked until the bill is paid but you should be able to avoid a complete block.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 23

Ajka
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks i was just affraid they will send collectors but for 100% i can pay in 3 weeks just waiting for wages. So hard to switch from weekly wages o montjly payments
Message 3 of 23

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you asked your employer if they can advance you 2 weeks wages to ease it a bit for you ?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hopefully if @Ajka gets in touch with CS as quickly as possible they may show some sympathy and act accordingly. At least they are being informed in advance. The other option is to borrow from family or friends...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 23

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

But it will need someone to monitor the account as we well know that the systems are automated so it may be better to ask for the Payment Management Team who I believe do monitor the accounts. 

We've seen it so many times where people tell customer service and their phones are still barred irrespective of what an advisor tells them. 

Message 6 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Its a pity we once had the phone number of the payment management team... then had to stop giving it to customers (after instructions from @Toby) wink ...no doubt he will pop back when he sees his name mentioned.. LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 23

Ajka
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Company is operating all over the country. I was on training for 1 week from13/11. Before i went on training ive been told they will put me on payroll. Week after i start working they told me the lady whos doing the payroll for our area is sick so they didnt put me on payroll. When i asked her if if i can have part of wages 1st(yesterday) she was like no problem. But yesterday late afternoon she told me she didnt have time to do this. My 12 hours shift finished at 8pm and until i came home was to late to call 202 to inform them. I lost 2 weeks waiting because of her to manage my airtime bill. I was having enough money from previous job to pay most important bills but it was not enough for everything
Message 8 of 23

Ajka
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah and forgett to add that she told.me and home manager after i complained about this that wages wil come for 100% on 22nd of december with everybody else. And already borrowed to much money because of this i cant borrow more .
Message 9 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Ajkait's not too late to contact O2. They are open now and we always advise calling between 8-8.30am. Please ring them now. Hopefully you will get a very sympathetic advisor who will listen and help you. Best of luck.

CS opening times.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 23