Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Age restrictions

Molly59020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I bought a new SIM card for work use with unlimited data, however, some of the websites I need to access are apparently age restricted By O2. The process of restriction removal used to be so much easier, I was with O2 about 2 years ago and this was done very easily online, I am now aware that there are only two ways to remove these restrictions (with a credit card or by bringing ID into a store) however, I do not have a credit card and due to the current COVID-19 situation, all O2 stores are obviously closed....I tried calling the helpline but they said they are only dealing with urgent issues...I consider this urgent as it’s for work purposes and effecting my ability to work from home, but apparently they don’t... if anyone knows if they have a way around this, which they absolutely should have considering the current lockdown situation, I would massively appreciate some help. Many thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Molly59020 

I agree this is urgent for you. Call O2 on any number in his guide. Press any option

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The number 0800 587 4005 seems to be the best one to get an O2 adviser. Hopefully you will get someone more sympathetic to your problem.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Molly59020 just checking if you got this sorted or if you still need assistance with this.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3