cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again Nothing with o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had very limeted useage on my phone yesterday i just thought it was because i was comming back from bristol. Back at home today and nothing now for me and my wife i hate o2 will not renew when it is due thats for sure

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hit there,

Sorry to hear about your problems. You can find all the latest on that here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/m-p/...

Feel free to head over there.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hit there,

Sorry to hear about your problems. You can find all the latest on that here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/m-p/...

Feel free to head over there.
Message 2 of 11

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It's unfortunate it's happened it will be fixed shortly don't worry:)

There's another thread discussing connection problems already.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

Please continue in this discussion we don't need 100s of threads:(

Sorry you want to leave O2 I hope you find the grass is greener on the other side my friend
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 11

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
**bleep** Leonard haha give me a chance:P
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Worst service provider bar none.

Will be requesting release from my contract. Never using them again. Absolutely pathetic. No doubt the usual o2 stooges/apologists will be on making excuses. Nothing make this acceptable. 2nd time in the last few months. I have an ill newborn at home - contact with home almost impossible. No doubt another voucher for their worthless products on offer. I don't want money or worthless vouchers, I just want (and pay for) a reliable service

Message 5 of 11

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm sorry to hear that hove. I sincerely hope it's not a major illness:( and congratulations are in order obviously:)

Do other networks not have issues like this?:/
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
**bleep** Leonard haha give me a chance:P

Sorry! 😞

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I knew the stooges and apologists would surface!

In answer to your question - no, not one outage in 9 years with Vodafone. That's why I'll be headed back to them the moment I can.

Message 8 of 11

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Will be a prudent decision then my friend:)

side note why do people still think I work for O2? Leonard where's my paycheck? tongue

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably for posting sycophantic patronising stuff like above - much like o2 and their service.

Message 10 of 11