Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Again Nothing with o2

I had very limeted useage on my phone yesterday i just thought it was because i was comming back from bristol. Back at home today and nothing now for me and my wife i hate o2 will not renew when it is due thats for sure

Anonymous

Re: Again Nothing with o2

Hit there,

Sorry to hear about your problems. You can find all the latest on that here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/m-p/...

Feel free to head over there.
Level 44: Clearly Talented

It's unfortunate it's happened it will be fixed shortly don't worrySmiley Happy

There's another thread discussing connection problems already.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

Please continue in this discussion we don't need 100s of threadsSmiley Sad

Sorry you want to leave O2 I hope you find the grass is greener on the other side my friend
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink

**bleep** Leonard haha give me a chanceSmiley Tongue
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Worst service provider bar none.

Will be requesting release from my contract. Never using them again. Absolutely pathetic. No doubt the usual o2 stooges/apologists will be on making excuses. Nothing make this acceptable. 2nd time in the last few months. I have an ill newborn at home - contact with home almost impossible. No doubt another voucher for their worthless products on offer. I don't want money or worthless vouchers, I just want (and pay for) a reliable service

I'm sorry to hear that hove. I sincerely hope it's not a major illnessSmiley Sad and congratulations are in order obviouslySmiley Happy

Do other networks not have issues like this?:/
Anonymous

@Liquid wrote:
**bleep** Leonard haha give me a chanceSmiley Tongue

Sorry! Smiley Sad

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I knew the stooges and apologists would surface!

In answer to your question - no, not one outage in 9 years with Vodafone. That's why I'll be headed back to them the moment I can.

[ Edited ]

Will be a prudent decision then my friendSmiley Happy

side note why do people still think I work for O2? Leonard where's my paycheck? Smiley Tongue

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Probably for posting sycophantic patronising stuff like above - much like o2 and their service.