Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely no coverage/signal

Nemesis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having issues contacting O2 about my phone, There's nothing wrong with it, but I have no signal and everytime I try and contact someone using my housemates phone, I get cut off or ignored from their Twitter account.

I am a little behind on my bill due to my work dropping me from 40+ hours to 8 over the last few months.. But that went back up to 40 as I was working away.

I don't get paid until this Thursday coming but now I can't access my O2 account through the app or through the website as it states that I have nothing with them.

Does this mean I have lost the number I had associated with the sim card as I kind of need that number as I am in remission for Cancer and that is the ONLY number that the hospital has for me.

If anyone from O2 could get back to me regarding this would be rather handy.. I don't know where else to post it.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Lorna
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
Hi you need to call customer services to speak to someone about it

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support
signature
Message 2 of 6

Nemesis
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried to call them earlier on my housemate's phone, And I didn't get through to anyone, Then the automated system just basically hung up on me.

I shall try again, but I'm not holding my hopes up in getting through to anyone.

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Nemesis
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I went through the options with both knowing the number and not knowing it and both times I just get 5 seconds of nothing, Then all I get is "Bye, Thank you for calling O2".
Message 5 of 6

O2Lorna
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
you might have more luck if you try them first thing at 8am
signature
Message 6 of 6