Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About a bill

Gh1991
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello my contract ended with you in may 27th but due to having to wait for a o2 sim to cancel my contract I was charged a month bill which was more than my monthly cost but over the 2 years I was with you there was a few months were I was only charged £6 £4 but I paid the full £55 that my bill was arranged for so I was in credit with you before I left and fill I shouldnt have to pay for the june/july final bill as i was supposed to off left you after my payment in may and paying the full amount when you only asked for £6 on a few occasions it now left me in financial difficulties with the dept collectors pestering me I cant get onto my o2 account to check all this up as it been closed down 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Gh1991 - nobody here on the forum has access to your account. This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 0344 809 0202 or on the Payment management number -0800 902 0217 and see if they can help you to close this account that ended in May. Guide: Cancelling Your Contract contains information that may help you whilst talking to O2. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Gh1991 - nobody here on the forum has access to your account. This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 0344 809 0202 or on the Payment management number -0800 902 0217 and see if they can help you to close this account that ended in May. Guide: Cancelling Your Contract contains information that may help you whilst talking to O2. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2