Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

65333 charge

mick6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

we have 3 phones from o2 and on one of the phones iv only just noticed a charge of 3.75x 3  added  to my last bill so i asked my husband about this charge on his phone,and he told me that its a text that he receves from 65333 but deletes it and that he as been receiving these texts from that number since last year, so straight away i went on my o2 and checked my bills and to my horror seen that this charge as been added to are bill every month going back from  01/2019 till today 22/7/2020 sometimes more then once a month this charge as been appiled, o2 have been no help what so ever and we have paid out to this number over 100 pounds, i think we have now stoped this number from texting us but we will see ,i am very angry to see that o2 have known about this scam since  2019 yet have not done anything about it and have not warned there  customers about this 65333 number that charges £3.75 for them to text you, is there anyone on here that can help me on taking this further ,thankyou.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@mick6 

Help here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next and here www.payforitsucks.co.uk 

You should ask O2 to block all charge to mobile and all direct to bill charges too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@mick6 

Help here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next and here www.payforitsucks.co.uk 

You should ask O2 to block all charge to mobile and all direct to bill charges too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @mick6 

See community help here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premium-rate-s...

And O2 advice here…

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/premium-service-checker

and this site will to help you get your money back…

https://payforitsucks.co.uk/

You should also ring Customer Service and ask them to place the following bars on your account:

Bar all Direct to bill debits

Bar Premium rate numbers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3