cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G Contract Tariffs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question. I shall be upgrading soon. Are all 4G contracts on 24 months or are there 18 month ones available? And are 18 month contracts still available on 3G or is 24 months now the new minimum contract one can sign up for? Don't know

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

That's quadruple clarification but really it's down to personal choice ultimately.

Message 11 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i do own an S3. Had it for 18 months now and i fancy an upgrade. I may well get my paws on an S5 and i do fancy a Gear Fit. I believe 02 are doing a special offer on it if one gets an S5!! Happy Dance

Message 12 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is the Trekkie in me that drools over the Gear Fit and it is discreet for wearing in the office too when i can sneakily check for e mails and sms messages and no one would be the wiser!!

LOLLOLLOL

Message 13 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like you have pretty much made your mind up then lol 👍
Message 14 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for the advice. I will be upgrading just after pay day which is at the end of this month!  I can upgrade for free then! BouncyCheersMexican Wave

Message 16 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Best of luck. Please do come back and let us know what you got and how you are getting on with it.
Message 17 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I shall do. I may even do some unboxing videos and reviews on You Tube. We shall see Popcorn

Message 18 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ooh please do come back and tell us all
Message 19 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha! Tickets and popcorn will be on sale soon for You Tube viewings!! Drum

Message 20 of 23