cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20gb tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi can any one help?
Due an upgrade on 17th Nov. Just looked in o2 shop and it says 20gb tariff ends today (12th Nov). Cant phone o2 as the lines are closed and for some reason it says online chat is unavailable (even though it says the times are 7am-11pm). Looks to me that o2 are trying to fob customers off as the only way i can see that i can get myself signed onto a 20gb plan is to pay a months line rental for getting out 5 days early. Am i the only person that thinks this sounds a little unfair?
Thanks stephen- an o2 customer since bt cellnet days seriously considering throwing the towel in!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Adding to the good advice that Cleoriff has given you, if you can afford to buy a phone sim free, you can get a 12 month sim only contract with unlimited talk and texts and 8GB of data for £30/month.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeh i wont be paying outright, prob pay around £100 or so and my iphone just to bring the monthly down i think. Tbh if i hadnt been counting the days down to my upgrade i should really just keep my phone and get sim only because its in great condition. Never managed to keep a phone this long without destroying it in no time so im well proud of myself ha. Oh well, it looks like im too materialistic to go down this route- time to treat myself again 😊😊😊
Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
If the Note 4 is too big I'd certainly recommend a look at the Alpha or the Galaxy S5.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

MI5 is waiting for the Note 4...I am sure that is what he would advise you went for...Happy Dance

Still waiting?.... ah well he would order a strange colour.....Whistle

Message 14 of 14