Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

0800 Reverse to an O2 mobile but no caller ID

All day I have been unlucky to have received about 10 calls from 'No Caller ID' but it's a lady's automated voice saying 0800 reverse and that someone is trying to get in touch. A snippet of his voice is of no on e I know, hence  prob incorrect... or spam. Pressing any number and say "accept" seems to be the only option other than ignoring... however they are noe leving automated voicemails too!
I'n not going to accept due to the huge charge. 
How can I stop this from happening? Or will they, when they realise I have nothing to give, simply move on>? Thanks

Topics: 292
Kudos: 1,838
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,310

Re: 0800 Reverse to an O2 mobile but no caller ID

http://0800reverse.co.uk/faqs.html Follow advice on blocking your number 

iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Level 1: Joiner

That's great thanks! Will block it (only one option available, as cannot be 'just block one attempt ', as I can't think of anyone in this day and age who would need to use that service to contact us

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for the info @adamtemp64!

@designer_london If you need any further advice on this or anything else, please give us a shout slight smile

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 17-23 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature