Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 TO 02 CALLS

Sushiraz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Used to get 02 calls to 02 contacts free - now being charged - any answers why?  I might have missed something!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124279 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Sushiraz 

All standard UK landline numbers start with 01 or 02, and all UK mobile numbers start with 07. Calls and texts to these numbers are included in your minutes and texts as part of your tariff. If you go over your allowance, you'll be charged at our standard UK rate.

There are some exceptions where you'll be charged for calling or texting 01, 02 and 07 numbers. For example, if the number is in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man, of if it's being used as a call forwarding service, you'll be charged extra.

So you must be exceeding your allowances.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/other-numbers-and-charges 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Sushiraz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Apologies not the dialling codes (02) but Network O2 mobile to network O2 mobile
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 124279 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Sushiraz 

See the part I have highlighted in red. O2 to O2 calls are free as are O2 calls to any UK mobile, AS LONG AS THEY ARE WITHIN YOUR ALLOWANCES.

Please read the link I posted wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Sushiraz
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks will check 

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93307 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Some of the older legacy tariffs had free O2 to O2 calls but most monthly tariffs now come with unlimited calls and texts. If you have changed tariff within the last couple of years then the calls are only free as long as you stay within your allowance.

Message 6 of 6