Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Recycle Promo Code

Bradt90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Apologies if this has been posted before I've just upgraded from an s10 to an s20 fe with the incentive of £300 trade in for my old device. (Screenshotted this and my s10 is I'm near mint condition so shouldn't be a problem) however when I enter my order number into promo code it says invalid. Has anyone had a similar experience and can you help please? I wasn't that desperate to upgrade but £300 was too good to turn down. If I can't claim the offer I'll probably just cancel!!
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Bradt90 

It has been previously mentioned that the new phone has to be used on the O2 network and fully registered before the code would become valid.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bradt90
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Martin-O2 I've seen you reply to a lot of people helping out, could you help me please.
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Bradt90 Best thing to do is to contact O2 recycle directly. Probably no one available until Monday.

O2 (o2recycle.co.uk)

Also, if you do decide to go ahead with the offer, make sure you have the IMEI and photographic evidence of the condition of your phone before you send it back.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Bradt90 

It has been previously mentioned that the new phone has to be used on the O2 network and fully registered before the code would become valid.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Bradt90
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah I've already taken photos of the condition and IMEI . I've read some horror stories about that too!!

I thought I'd ask as you never know if there is a workaround. I had an Amazon voucher I couldn't claim for ages and it turned out I couldn't copy and paste the code, had to type it in manually to work. You never know!
Message 5 of 7

Bradt90
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ahh awesome, thanks. I did try searching the forums first I swear, hence why I apologised before posting. Thanks for clarifying though I appreciate that!
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

No worries @Bradt90 

Hope it all works out for you.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7