cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with invoice (now the problem is unsolved for a year)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still suffering with this problem:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Problems-with-invoice/m-p/567654#M56643

I sent arguments to complaintreviewservice@o2.com:

1) Tried to register a new pay & go SIM card, please see attached screenshot (cannot-register-company-

proof.png). It is impossible to fill in company name. Also I have been told by your customer service that there is no general policy for pay& go SIM card telling me that I cannot use pay & go SIM card for business.

2) I was unable to check whether it is possible to put in company name when changing to pay monthly, but as I told you in phone, I'm sure that this is not possible, because this was the only reason why I changed to pay monthly - to get correct invoices automatically.

3) I already received from you invoices on this account with my business name stated. I didn't make any ownership changes before nor later. See attached invoices. (O2 Invoice 07-09 2013.pdf and O2 Invoice 10-12 2012.pdf).

Sent 29th November 2013 but until now I've got no answer.

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You strangely ignore that I previously received invoices on my business name with no problem.

The reason it was ignored was it was irrelevant to your situation.  Yes, you've had one or two invoices sent out in the business name.

However, your account isn't in the business name.  The only way its going to be changed is by you sending the documents you were asked to to the address you were given.  Thats how O2 works - for 'name' changes, whether personal of business accounts, there has to be an audit trail, which involves paperwork showing the correct details and why the changes were made.  No documentation, no change of account details.  It really is that simple.

If it was me, I'd send in the documents I was asked for.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Not much we can do here for you I'm afraid....
Maybe you should have posted on the same thread to avoid confusion?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

On A business tariff Pay monthly is required. (totaly seperate billing system)

This explains how to migrate a number from personal to business But I think you need to setup an account first then migrate the numbe to the temp one assigned to a business contract.

Source http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C... lastbsection

If you want to transfer your mobile number from a personal consumer account to a business account or if you want to transfer your number from one business name to different business name you’ll need to complete this form.

Once completed, you can scan the form and email it to BusinessTOO@o2.com (maximum file size is 10MB) or you can fax this to 0870 600 2402.

We’ll let you know once we’ve completed the transfer.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reading the OP's original thread it seems to me he wants to change the name on the account to his businesses' name, but not to send any proof of the business.  His reasoning is that he's already spent time trying to deal with it, and he expects O2 just to do it.

Unfortunately it doesn't quite work that way.  There are all sorts of implications to name changes, especially for businesses.  O2 has to make sure everything is above board and fully documented.  If they don't, they run the risk of unknowingly breaking DPA laws.  Everything has to have an audit trail, even if it's a mistake O2 made in the first place.

If the OP doesn't want to send the documents, thats his shout, but the details aren't going to be changed until he does.  The advice given of complaining, isn't going to change O2's policies/procedures for this (for good reason).

Message 4 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I tried to explain this in the original thread with little success.

Nothing we can do here unless they follow the rules imposed by O2.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

You strangely ignore that I previously received invoices on my business name with no problem.

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please, if you want to help me, read the 3rd point again and again, you can do it!

Message 7 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Read Pablo's explanation, maybe you'll listen to someone else!

I won't help you further.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perksie, you have amazing selective reading... Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The reason it was ignored was it was irrelevant to your situation.  Yes, you've had one or two invoices sent out in the business name.

However, your account isn't in the business name.  The only way its going to be changed is by you sending the documents you were asked to to the address you were given.  Thats how O2 works - for 'name' changes, whether personal of business accounts, there has to be an audit trail, which involves paperwork showing the correct details and why the changes were made.  No documentation, no change of account details.  It really is that simple.

If it was me, I'd send in the documents I was asked for.

Message 10 of 10