cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Someone help or advice will do just payed my phone bill and 02 have took the same payment again so thay have took 2 payments for this month 02 have non stop messing me around with payments and my tariff
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
And cant phone them out night cause thay haven't a contact number
Message 2 of 8

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good morning @Anonymous.

You say you made a payment to O2 and they have taken the same payment again; making a total of 2 payments in the one month.

It could be you are on a Refresh contract, in which case 2 payments will be taken from your account. One is to cover the cost of the phone and the second, normally 2 weeks later, to cover the airtime. Full details of how a Refresh contract works are here:

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/o2-refresh-explained

If you are not on Refresh you will need to speak to Customer Services direct as, being customers ourselves, we would have no access to your account. Details on how to contact them here:

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I hope the above links prove helpful. However, please do let us know if we can be of any more assistance.

And welcome to the forum.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

A community guide to Refresh is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-does-O2-Refresh-work/ba-p/1014093. Should you need to contact customer services from the link in the previous post, then the best time is between 8-8.30am @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

chrisymon
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

No that is incorrect we do not take payments 2 weeks later than the first, both payments are due on the same day as bill produces both airtime and device which then require payment  14 days after, customer service can refund overpayment but is a bacs refund which can take upto 7 days or just leave it as a credit on your account, if however it is a refresh and you paid device plan twice you will be unable to get a refund on this as it is a credit agreement an will go down as a overpayment.

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

It's difficult to know with the OP's post whether they have taken 2 payments...Airtime and device which would be correct...or the same payment(s) taken twice. Hence the need to contact customer services to check. This needs clarification as no-one can afford to make 2 payments twice in one month. @Anonymous Needs to make sure this doesn't happen again if it's the latter scenario

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144378 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
My guess is a misunderstanding of how refresh works and what payments are taken.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous how are you doing? Did you get clarification on the 2 payments in the end? It would be lovely to hear back from you. slight_smile

Message 8 of 8