Did you mean: 

hi folks

Montysmum
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi everybody,

Montysmum here again, got the hang of topping up, sort of anyway, thanks to you all last month . However just one little query the answer to which is probably staring me in the face but i thought i'd just check anyway, seeing as you're all so helpful and patient especially with a technical apprentice like me. Anyway I'm on the £10 a month big bundle which on the double bundle i.e. 4gb data, it's great for me so i now know to top up by £10 on the day before my renewal date, job done last month no problem, but also on my o2 account  when i started i was given a £5 bonus plus i received a £2.50 community award both of which were great and most of which has been spent on wallpapers & apps. Hence my question, i will pay my £10 for my big bundle but for instance if i paid twenty would it automatically go onto a higher big bundle ? or give me extra data, calls ets which i don't need, i just want to keep a bit in my "money box " to pay for various odds & sods, hope you can understand what i mean, look forward to hearing from you , thanks in advance

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Montysmum 

You will get whichever bundle you are opted into, so to answer your question, if you top up £20, you will get the £10 bundle plus £10 credit.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Montysmum 

If you opt for the £20 big bundle you just change what you text ie

If you're already on Pay As You Go, text the following free to 21300:

• 10DATABB for the £10 data tariff
  • 15DATABB for the £15 data tariff
  • 20DATABB for the £20 data tariff
  • 25DATABB for the £25 data tariff
  • 30DATABB for the £30 data tariff

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Montysmum 

You will get whichever bundle you are opted into, so to answer your question, if you top up £20, you will get the £10 bundle plus £10 credit.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

Montysmum
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank You,top up done successfully, once again problem solved by the community. No doubt i'll be in touch again soon. shout out to M15 & Cleoriff for their continued support

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Montysmum 

Tagged them so they see your post

@MI5 

@Cleoriff 

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Great news @Montysmum 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
We're all always happy to help wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7