Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim hasn’t released my £10.00 bundle

I have tried to call o2 but it’s comes up with a error message saying that I have no credit I activated it and topped it up in the O2 store Three and a half hours ago. I have check in my setting under O2 services and at the bottom of the lust it says...

Callym by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card, text message

Hi all, I can't receive any text message to my O2 SIM card. The issue started 3-4 days ago. I can send messages and I can call, but I can't receive messages. My device working perfect, and the network is also ok...Does anybody have any idea, what is ...

csanko87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty handset

Been trying to return a Galaxy A10e for last week. Was told saturday they would send email with printable return details. As of yesterday No Email. Called again yesterday (Tuesday) to be told someone someone would call me back. No one called me. Call...

Watto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't top up

I just got a new pay as you go sim but I can't top up using 4444 or online.Is the system down or something?

Olc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! balance notifications

hi can someone disable the balance notification summary on my account please. I use the app to check this.thanks in advance (tried calling CS, but waited forever to no joy!)

kinny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I revived a text message saying that 02 couldn't process a bill. I'm on pay as you go and have been for 10+ years. I don't know how I could have problems processing as on pay as you tariff. I'm wondering if its a scam?

Ryan17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG

Hi, just got my PAYG SIM is it possible to go to a monthly plan with this or is it always highest cost for all?

John155 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! create mobile broadband account without other phone number

Hi, I currently have an existing account for my mobile phone, and recently got a pay as you go mobile broadband sim. I would like to create a seperate account for my mbb sim as other people may have access to it. I can view my data usage using the mo...

Jess20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 is throttling youtube

o2 is throttling youtube, videos are buffering all the time but when i use a VPN they play with no buffering. how do i make o2 stop throttling, this violates net neutrality. o2 has been caught throttling youtube and netflix in the past.

LukeR by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big bundle Data

I recently bought an o2 sim card on the premise that if you top up £15 You will receive 30gb of data but instead I only received 15gb any way I can contact o2 to resolve this? Seems like false advertising to me?

Alexj555 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos