Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

New phone no network

Hi I bought a new phone for my mum in February it is only a basic Nokia 105 but it says she can only make emergency calls do I need to activate the sim card? How do I do this

Dawn6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect address

In my O2 account, my address is wrong. I wanted to purchase a device and aim contract but the delivery address auto populate the incorrect address.O2 CS suggest ordering anyway then calling to change the delivery address - as them submitting a form t...

Resolved! Basic pay as you go

I want to have a basic payg simple but cant seem to be able to cancel all tarrifs , how do i do this ?

Geemac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't make or receive any calls abroad

Hello i got a new PayG (I switched from VDF) sim card from o2. Now i am temporary living near my parents in Germany. Because my VDF-Sim was deactivated, i activated my o2 UK-Sim in Germany.But since the first minute i can't make or receive any calls....

top up

I tried to top up online because, obviously, the shops are closed. I tried with 2 different cards but every time the payment didn’t go through, i know that i have money on my cards and they work for everything else. does anyone have an idea why I’m n...

Resolved! how long does my # remain? when phone not in use

I have a pay as you go number and currently based outside the UK. I havent used it since March of this year and wondering 1) how long my number remains active when not used. 2) what do i need to do from where i am now to make sure I dont lose the num...

HM1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up big bundle

Hi, I've been trying to top up with a £5 big bundle but keep seeing "£10 minimum top up"?it's contradictory to the bundle I've selected?rob

Robear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tried to pay a deposit

I’ve tried to pay deposit for my new phone and it say the payment is declined

Bob5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reactivating SIM

Mu daughter's SIM is not working properly. How can I get it reactivated as i feel this is what it needs.

Magpie221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Odd Text

Hi, I received a text from O2 (supposedly), number +447495012007... "O2: We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: [link removed for safety] This is very odd as I am on PAYG and not due...

Abe2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos