Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

My internet is slow

My internet is too slow. When I try to use watch videos on YouTube then baffling. And Facebook as well.

Resolved! Can’t receive calls from numbers beginning with 03

Hi, I can’t receive incoming calls from my bank, nhs numbers, any that begin with 03. I’m disabled and really struggling now, doctors getting irritated with as says I don’t answer calls and 111 couldn’t call me back when I needed them??? Now this mor...

Mand27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

3ut1 outgoing calls barred

How can I enable outgoing calls again. When trying to make a call I get a message 3UT1 outgoing calls barred.

barred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot top up new phone registered to MyO2

I bought an O2 PAYG phone for my Mum (95).I have tried to top it up for the first time and am defeated.I have succesfully registered the phone to my 'MyO2' account and it can receive incoming calls.I know the problem isn't with my bank as I can see t...

Barcud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy A21s

I was looking at this phone for my mum for Christmas as she needs a new phone for what she needs. I was wanting to know as she's on 3 mobile if this phone comes unlocked as this is the best pay as you go deal I've found

Resolved! Moving from feature phone to smart phone

I have purchased my first smart phone. My current phone is an old Nokia 2720-fold. This uses a mini SIM, while my new Android phone needs a nano SIM. What is the best way to get a new SIM while keeping the odl phone number? Can I keep the old seem ac...

sadiq55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why I am not getting X3 data?

I ordered a pay as you go SIM from O2 website for £10 data big bundle. The SIM was delivered and its package also advertise X3 data. I charged and activated SIM. £10 was automatically deduced to start 30day tariff.Why i got only 6Gb instead of 18Gb? ...

Resolved! What is happening with the network?

Last Saturday I bought a No-Contract SIM card at Tesco with a network powered by O2's 4G. I put £20 on it. It worked on Saturday but the network went down Sunday morning.I learnt from the O2 service status that "a nearby phone mast isn't working prop...

n4300 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not got what I paid for??

Hi, I paid £10 for the unlimited texts, calls and 6GB of data and 2 days later it says that I have used this? Obviously this is not possible could you sort this out please.