Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! call log history

can I get 2020 to latest Itemised call log for my pay as you go 02 number?

Resolved! Husband unable to use phone for 29 days.

My husband had just had his phone number moved from his O2 business account. He has been transferred to O2 PAYG for which he paid £10. It took a week for the number to be ported over from the old contract to his new phone, but he is unable to access ...

MA-2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! confusing with my bundle

I topped up yesterday and on the app it says my bundle runs out on the 9th of January which would be correct but I received a text today saying it expires on the 20th of this month which is only ten days ?

Owen19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Putting pay as you go sim in to kids watch phone

Hi I am going to order a kids phone tracker watch and was looking to know what sim package would be best, is there a sim I could get and say top it up and it would stay topped up even if it wasn't used like for 2, 4 or whatever length of time, this i...

Ken2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused

I am very ignorant. I don't know anything about phones. I Have just bought a Google Pixel 4XL and moved the sim card from my old Samsung phone to this one. The new phone seems to work fine, however when I go into My o2 the old phone still shows. How ...

nxf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock settings so can access some websites

Hi there stupid question however does anyone know how I can unlock my settings as some of the websites become blocked . I tried doing this early and said need a credit card to verify my age. I'm 31 and on pay as you go

Claire25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My tariff

I think it is illegal and disgusting that you completely changed my tariff after it was your fault I was not able to get into my o2 account to stop a Bolt-on I had that was not working for me at all now you have taken away my free 300 texts allowance...

DJGAZZA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4444 not working

Why is the Paygo top up not working I have a. Voucher I need to use

Owennhhbb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos