Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 38 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New to O2 PAYG

Just signed up with O2 PAYG and topped up with £10. Received an email from O2 telling me that once I had topped up I could get an additional free £10 by sending a text to 21500 saying FREE10. This I did and got a text back saying "It looks like this ...

Liz50Pin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help me about the £10 big bundle.

Has anyone else realised on any changed to the £10 big bundle? Because I loged in to my o2 account and found out that I got unlimited minutes and texts and 3gb and I didn't get a text from o2 about any changes going to happen on the £10 big bundle.

Luke30 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 10£ big bundle not activating

I bought my montthly £10 o2 and excpeted that it will activate my bundle, but this time i will get more date and etc., but it did not activate anythign and when i sent sms ordering my bundle it just said that i already have, so i tried to use my data...

ER by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone x

Hey o2 i Have iPhone X but o2 sim Not work how can i unlock this. I have to pay?

Resolved! Ive topup my number

Ive topup’d my number but the app is down so i cant use the credit to purchase the big bundle. I need to do so by today so the unused data can be roll-out. Please assist.

Miffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock my i phone six plus - please

Hi, New here and looking for some help. So i've been trying to unlock my phone from O2. E-mail received saying unlatching successful - however, not unlocking. (email dated end of September) Just been busy. Tried O2 customer services - yesterday, and ...

Resolved! Reward

Please could u contact me regarding my free £5 credit for singing up and downloading the o2 app.

Resolved! Top up

Hi.I am trying to top up my monthly pay as you go bolt on £10.00 but it isnt letting me top up. It is showing top up.My current balance is £10.05.Can you help me resolve this problem.Thank you

Syed1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos