Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Find Number On Phone!

Hello! I've recently ordered a SIM Card and cannot seem to get the number on it, Sadly I've thrown out the packet it came in and it's already gone so I cannot get the number of that. I've tried texting 2020 NUMBER number My Number and failed every ti...

xqlo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic PAYG if porting

I have a spare handset on another network for emergency use in the car - if I port the number to O2 will it be eligible for Classic PAGY tariff ? I read that existing customers were not eligible to switch to Classic , but does this also apply to numb...

WeeMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle error

I changed my bundle from the £15 to the £10 big bundle, but it took out money for the £15 bug bundle and is still not put that on my account and is asking for the money for the £10 bundle aswell, went to the shop and he didnt help just told me to try...

Oliwia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Hello can anyone give me a link too live chat please as I need to talk to an advisor as my phone and sim got stolen and need my data from my old sim put on this sim thankyou

Resolved! Another mobile

Hi I had another number on my account t can you please tell me where it’s gone as you’ve added extra money on when there’s a cap on x

Carlene2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

How can I top up a sim without putting it in a phone? I need it for a watch.

Resolved! Change tariff

Hello, I loaded £30 on my new sim for unlimited data, calls and text and now I got a message that only have 2gig left

Kayode by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 WiFi Dongles

Hey, I have a question. Where can I get a WiFi dongle for O2 from in Cambridge? I'm wanting one as a computer cannot connect to a WiFi as the signal doesn't reach. The WiFi isn't with O2

store contacts on modern SIM?

My father-in-law has an old Doro Easy phone 612. He's 87 and both visually and hearing impaired. He is familiar with this old 2G phone and I got a new O2 Classic PAYG SIM for it October 2020. Recently the display broke, so unable to access contacts e...