Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Account settings

I want to change my address on my O2 account, and I don't now how. Thank you

Costa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hello i hope you can help

hello my name is b and im newnow i am wondering exactly what kind of a deal i have got i received a telephone call last friday [this was after i had ordered a pay as you go sim for free over the internet] o2 rang me and talked me into a pay as you go...

_b_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not working

I have a £10 bundle that comes with 7G data but my data doesn’t work and I’ve tried everything from turning my phone off and on turning airplane mode on and off and even tried changing my APN does anyone have any suggestions?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 big bundle

Hello I am currently on the £5 big bundle, and when going to top up I am having £10 deducted from my account, when it only should be £5Do I get any data allowance when on this tariff.Thanks

PZ13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

hello. i just purchased a samsung A12 and i need a sim card with my number sent out please

sophieee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG

Hi, I’m on a pay as you go big bundle but have just taken out a contract for a pay monthly deal. Do I need to give notice or how does it work to cancel the PAYG? Thanks

Val09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Favourite Place

Hi, I have just bought a new phone and transferred the sim across but apart from the usual confusion of getting to know a new phone I seem to have 'lost' My Favourite Place option and can't seem to get it back. I have always been on pay as you go and...

JanL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card number swap

How can I give you my pac code so you can change my number to my old number

Khaled by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

Can someone send a chat saying my sim a 02 pay n go sim so can verify a payment please

Markie22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos