Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! If a pay as go phone get lost with credit on it,I buy a new phone can the credit be transfered

I'm enquiring for my elderly aunt, she has pay as you go phone and she's lost it whilst out shopping,. She's had the same number for years. and had alot of credit on it.Is she able to transfer the same number to a new sim?. And even transfer the cred...

Leighjai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not eligible for £10 free credit on £10 big bundle?

Hi folks, I've just received my £10 big bundle SIM, and I activated it today by topping up £10 online. This has definitely gone through and the £10 has been used up on the bundle. However, when I texted FREE10 to 21500 to claim my £10 free credit, I ...

Pipsquish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mobile - closing down PAYG accounts.

I have received a notification ( National Federation of Pensioners) that Virgin Mobile have made the decision to close its pay-as-you-go services from January 2022. I use O2 pay-as-you-go, will I and others be affected by this decision?

Joffnie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! run out of data early - auto renew?

My data used to automatically Renew when it ran out. I always have balance and instead of taking it for my bundle the last few months it has just take. Random amounts and charged me for roaming data during the time between running out and renewal dat...

Pdeagle84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual sim

I live in Spain I have a duo SIM my Spanish number being the default SIM. But when I try to ring anywhere on SIM 2 my UK number it won't ring and says not on network and any incoming phone calls go to voicemail

Calls cutting out

I have been with o2 for many years.i have had problems with calls for over 6 weeks now.My husband and son has to.everycall only lasts 1 minutes inbound and outbound.All I'm getting told is that they are on the case.mum has topped up 10 on the 7th of ...

Gillzy79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement card

Hi guys,I have lost my card along with my phone. I need a replacement for my lost card, so i went to an O2 shop, opened my O2 account in the front desk, but i came out with the problem unsolved, they asked me to provide 3 informations, and with only ...

Riss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up not worked

Hi changed daughters tariff from £15 to £10 paid £10 but has no unlimited calls or texts and no data, money left bank account. Also topped up my phone and again no credit … help please

KB2411 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos