Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to register a new pay as you go SIM card for iPad Mini 6

Have just been sent a new pay as you go mobile broadband SIM card for iPads but how do I register the SIM card. As I have never done this before for an iPad.I have put the SIM card in my iPad went to mbb.o2.uk entered in the mobile number on the card...

Resolved! Specific Number Request

I have owned two mobile phone numbers for a number of years, one on an O2 pay monthly contract and one on another network. I have recently ported in the number that was on another network to my O2 pay monthly contract, displacing the original number ...

Jordan12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim. top up not going through

Greetings,I have a new PAYG sim and I topped it up. got all the confirmation texts and email but no actual credit to the phone. I can't even call support because once it says connecting to an advisor, my phone pops up a message saying I have no credi...

-DJ- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed from old 02 Unlimited PAYG to £5 Big Bundle

Hi, my mum has been on an old o2 Unlimited o2 texts and calls only PAYG tariff for years now that she doesn't top up or use so we decided to change her tariff to the £5 Big Bundle which was easy to do online. Received both text and email confirmation...

Trouble donating credit to charity via text

Is anyone else having problems with the short codes to donate to charities. I managed to donate 3 weeks ago but tried 3 different charities and I can't donate now. Telephoned O2 support and no blocks on account. I can text other people but not donate...

Bambi1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close a contract

I would like to cancel a contract and keep the sim for pay as you go only .

Stefanel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number Form

This form has not worked for weeks I cannot get through to O2 I have spent hours hanging on only to be cut off! The form loads and you can fill it all out but when you go to submit it it comes up with an error and you are told to try again. I have lo...

Richard63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prepaid card top-up from outside UK

I do not live in the UK. I bought an O2 sim-card for using a phone in the UK. I want to continue to use that phone with that sim-card now that I am back in my country of residence. The website will not allow me to use a card that has a billing addres...

AJ99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data connection

Hi, I recently purchased a payg sim which had 10GB of data. I’ve checked my remaining data and there is still more than 9GB left. On my phone it says I have 4G connection but then on my browser says there’s no internet connection. What’s the issue he...

Jonny123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos