Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data rollover

I'm pretty sure my PAYG data isn't rolling over each month, but I'm not sure how to check this - is there a way to check my previous balances of data before the monthly renewal?

KMB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid sim

Do sims turn off if not used for a while? My dads sim in his SOS phone says that it is invalid. He hasn’t used it in 3-4 months.

Resolved! sim

purchased a basic o2 SIM for a housebound person, added £15.00 of credit, charged me £17.84 not sure whyadded to phone went to add contacts found out balance £5.00 due to the bundle.after chatting to o2 customer services found out would have to top u...

MarkA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my number

I have a new O2 pay as you go phone and sim. I want to keep my old O2 pay as you go number and filled out a ‘keep my number’ form. I got a message saying ‘We’re unable to identify & proceed further with your request as the details provided in the for...

GA-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Have payg phone currently turn off data and use WiFi only but when I want to go online when out it costs me £2per day,don't want a contract though is there any way to avoid £2 cost?

Fletty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi guys just writing to say I have paid my latest bill but I can't ring anyone it's saying not connected with network and also my mobile data isn't working and I'm not to sure why

Ben15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I have topped up my phone from a shop and have received a text confirming my balance is £13 but when I try and use it, it says my balance is £0 ?

Mohedin_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos