Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Volt 02

Can I get volt if I am a pay as you go customer?

T9409 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does credit run out on payg without it being used?

Hope someone can help. I have a phone I almost never use. I'm a pensioner. I use the mobile for emergency calls when I'm out, and for receiving calls at anytime. At home, I use Whatsapp to make calls. This phone has an O2 PAYG SIM. I have three quest...

Genny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change to paygo

i have a classic paygo sim which i want to useon my o2 phone. the contract has expired. how do i do it and keep my number.

gracem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prepayment Mastercard Card

Hi, Why is 02 not accepting a prepayment mastercard card to process a top up?Surely works the same way as a credit or debit card? I have £50 on my prepayment card and only wanting to top up £10!You accept mastercards so surely shouldn't matter if it'...

cuddles73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hi. I m Toma. You can check please about my order? We've received your order. You're all set.

Resolved! Reset used O2 Signal Boostbox to work with my PAYG sim

My indoor O2 signal is very bad. I have seen a used O2 Signal Boostbox Model 9361 V3.0 for sale on eBay and the seller is saying it is locked to his O2 sim. He thinks it may be possible to reset the device so it will work with my O2 PAYG sim, but I w...

elsid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAT code issue (can't receive PAT code)

Hello, so recently I got a new sim because I believe my old one is damaged, the old one won't receive any verification codes this includes steam, bank, whatsapp and many many more. So I texted PAC and somehow I do get a text back however it says I ha...

Adam2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not working

Hey just purchased a Pay as You Go sim yesterday. Set all up and topped it up for thr first month. phone calls and messages work but the mobile data isn’t working? any ideas?

Sadface by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Hello, I ran out of my monthly Pas as You Go data before the end of month so I topped up 10£ more again and I thought it would go to my data allowance but nothing happened…