Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Porting problems

Hi There I've signed up and paid for a bundle (unfortunately) because I've failed to port my number over. I couldn't get through to O2 and now I'm travelling for the next few weeks. I requested and scheduled a callback for today a few days back but i...

graffle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change bundle

New bundle

Cata by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go not working in Spain?

HiI've used O2 Pay as you go a few times in Spain but this time the internet roaming is not working. At the top right side of the internet connection place, it shows E. I called customer service and was transferred to another team and after waiting f...

Resolved! Receiving texts in India

Hello! I am travelling to India, and would I able to receive texts from Royal bank of Scotland when I am in India? I am using a O2 pay as you go prepaid sim. Thanks for your time!

saran14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text issues

Topped up my phone have been texting my daughter who has not received any of my texts over a month I wonder how long this has gone on for I was able to message everyone on my phone book but not my own daughter the reason I top up. The issue is now so...

Dmg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

How can I start roaming being abroad? I leaved UK and didn't activate new pay and go card before leaving. Now it doesn't work and I don't know how to start roaming. A load 10 pounds every month, but I can't call or message.

teresa_62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Topping up question

Hi O2 community, i got my 15£ base tariff O2 Sim card and I have 5£ in my allowance, i need to top up and i don't know if I can top up 10£ to have my 15£ bundle or if I have to top up the right amount of 15£ to have my bundle, could someone can help ...

DaniVC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to save balance on O2 Rewards

Hello all,I am unable to save my £3 rewards on the O2 Rewards website. I have £3 stored but it says £0.00 is availabe to save. Any idea why this is happening?Thanks.

Calum2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail spam

I do not have this enabled. I do not want it enabled. I suspect if it were it would be costing me as I am getting inundated with network O2 messages about my balance is 0.00 etc (this is not unusual as I have a £10 contract so it goes to 0 as soon as...

shaun3h by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos