Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 50 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! fluctuating payg%20balance

Hi having purchased a new Samsung AO2S 4 days ago I have noticed my PAYG balance fluctuates up and down sometimes by£2 sometimes by 5 and1 pence this is despite only using the phone at home and on wifi only, my data roaming and dataisage are switched...

WG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile 4g

Why is data only sim top up 5 times more expensive than a normal sim

Abrooks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top up

I cancelled my auto top up this week and topped up manually, but my auto top out has come out today, can I get a refund on this?

Jes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 shortcode 2424

Had a text off 02 to get 1gb data and 100 mins for 14 days for £1, to text surfplus to 2424. Have done this. Text comes back as not sent. Have sent a standard text to a friend and it works fine. Any answers please thanks.

Alanjones by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

About Calls

I have unlimited calls and text massages. But I can’t call to someone. They’re saying we do not recognized the number you call

Otwo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer problem

Hi I've just moved from an O2 monthly contract to pay as you go as my contract was ending,at the time of moving I requested my old number to be transferred.I'm now 2 online sessions and 2 visits to my nearest O2 shop and after getting told each time ...

Dpezzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current PAYG customer changing to Big Bundle

Hi all, Just a quick question here. I am currently a PAYG customer and I would love to change to the £10 big bundle for the unlimited minutes & texts. If I order one of the sims, would I be able to transfer my current O2 PAYG number to the new Big Bu...

Resolved! Doro 8050

Hi - I am wanting to purchase a new Doro phone for my husband. He has a Doro 8030 and I want to purchase a Doro 8050. Can he merely keep his existing sim card and place this in the new phone. Many thanks

Pay as you Go - Roaming

Hello I used to be a pay monthly customer and I have recently changed to pay as you go. I have topped up twice this month and still I cannot receive or make calls. I am abroad and I have my roaming data on. What do you think is the issue?

Jomamijo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I would like to have pac code for this number please

Neven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos