Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons and leaving the country

I'm going to be leaving the country for a couple years for work. Should I cancel my bolt on or can I use it overseas? Any recommendations?

Olwen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 Rolling Plan 10GB - 25GB promotion?

I bought the £10 rolling plan and have only received the 10GB data allowance and not the 25GB advertised. I phoned customer services and was put through to another department. When I raised the problem they said my line was bad and cut me off. Has an...

Resolved! Number Porting went wrong on O2 website

I tried to port in my number to O2 PAYG online (https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number/online-form) but it shows "Oops. Something went wrong." after I entered all the information. I tried to use the virtual as...

Eric_L by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 Rolling Plan paid twice

Yesterday I received my sim and set up the £10 rolling plan. I was moving between the app and my PC and was logged out just after making the payment. I had to do a second payment of £10 to set up the plan as I assumed the first hadn't gone through. H...

Resolved! Help with PAC number transfer and Rolling Plan

I recently left my last contract with a different provider, requested a PAC code, and found an o2 rolling plan that looked ideal for my needs. I ordered a PAYG rolling plan sim card but there was no option to add the rolling plan onto my new sim, eit...

FYM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ontopup

I paid for a top up with ontopup on 31 October. It is now 3 November and no credit has been added. Has anyone else had problems with this company??

CFS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone won't work with different sim cards now

I'm trying to switch from O2 to Three, today my service just stopped without warning, and the new SIM that I put in won't work with my phone. It's an unlocked phone from Tesco Mobile so I don't understand what could've happened.

Dylan5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls and Cellular Data Not Working

Hello, I am abroad in europe and using a Pay as You Go Sim in my phone with 7GB of roaming data. I have turned on roaming and changed from 4G to 3G even tried to change the APN from pay2go to mobile as one of your topic suggested, but still not worki...

Cannot Top-Up

Hi All,I switched to O2 a month ago on the 10 quid top-up plan just to try it out. Now I am trying to top-up via the web but it's not allowing me. It's funny because my whole family could get this working for them, it's just mine that's not working. ...

Maxene143 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos