Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto top up

stik
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its took my couple of months to cancel automatic top up as i could never find it and then it kept saying incorrect email/password. Anyway finally found it and signed in etc but how am i not getting extras when i have topped up via voucher on 14th February AND a payment gone out the bank on 14th for the automated service. I currently have £15 big bundle, other than what you get on the bundle i don't see what i got for anything extra that also gone out the bank. (hope this is making sense).

Basically charged twice but only got usual £15 bundle

S.t.i.k.
😛
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@stik 

Have you spoken to customer services to ask what's going on? They are the only people who have access to your account

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@stik 

Have you spoken to customer services to ask what's going on? They are the only people who have access to your account

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

stik
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
More info
More info
sweat_smile No dont be daft . Only because im of into town soon and going to get a bank statement then go into the O2 shop. Plus customer services are usually rubbish

S.t.i.k.
😛
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
What "extras" were you expecting to get?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@stik wrote:
More info
More info
sweat_smile No dont be daft . Only because im of into town soon and going to get a bank statement then go into the O2 shop. Plus customer services are usually rubbish

I'm NOT being 'daft' as you put it. If you have a query about your account, then customer services are the people to call.

I don't know why you bothered coming here for advice if that's your response. rolling_eyes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92915 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm guessing you got no extra (a different bundle) because the payments were separate dates and your second payment will have gone on as credit against your next top up date. But only a guess without you confirming if you have extra credit.

Message 6 of 7

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The only way to find what gone Wong about stuff on your is to call Customer service or use Web chat and they will be able to look on your account and tell what's on and not on your account. 

LGreenwood
Message 7 of 7