Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong bundle

Jack298
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wanted to uprgrade to the £15 big bundle 20gb of data and unlimited calls and texts. I followed the intructions and txt 21300 then topped up £15 and got a txt saying i have a fresh £15 big bundle with 2gb of data 750 min and 2000 txts. then a txt right after saying sorry you need a balance of £15 to get your £15 data big bundle..... HOw can i recitfy this as 2gb of data is nowhere near enough for what i need.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149096 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Jack298 

Live chat won't deal with PAYG unfortunately.

Social media is your only option if you can't call.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 149096 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Jack298 

This is a customer to customer community, not O2.
You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 4445 or 0344 8090222 (PAYG)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Jack298
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ahhh is there any way to get to live chat as i clicked it but just brought me here and doesnt seem to be any way to talk to anyone I dont have any signal where i live.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149096 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Jack298 

Live chat won't deal with PAYG unfortunately.

Social media is your only option if you can't call.

Message 4 of 6

Jack298
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Don't use either of those listed.... Guess i'll have to ring them at work cheers anyway bud.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149096 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

Welcome mate.

Message 6 of 6