Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi, I'm trying to get my PAC code. First I tried via 65075 but I get a text message back saying there's a problem with the system and asking me to try again later. I tried multiple times and this error message comes back consistently... I thought I w...

jsa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection back o

Please can I have my connection back on as I've paid my bill

Resolved! I topped up £10 pay as you go credit to my account for standard use.

I topped up £10 pay as you go credit to my account for standard use. However it automatically started a £10 bundle for me. How can I cancel this and use the credit as normal? I've tried to access the chat from the My O2 app but it's going round in ci...

Graeme3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! QR Code?

I just bought a new phone - google pixel - which has one sim card slot and esim for the second number. As I live overseas at present, my o2 number should be the second number. How do I get a qr code to set it up? Is this even possible? I have just th...

Olwen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I had £64 topped up and now it's disappeared

I had £64 topped up on my pay-as-you-go. I added an international bolt last week. I've now had to fly out to Jamaica for a funeral. I haven't used my phone, data is off, I only wifi connection. I get texts saying my balance was too low to renew, I ch...

T_Russell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Tariff

I have topped up $10 last night in my account and selected $5 bundle starting from 5 SeptI received SMS from O2 last night as confirmedHowever, I received SMS this morning and said I need to pay $30 for the Big Bundle and the $5 bundle will be starte...

Roy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay go Number move 02 to o2

Called to arrange a move of my old o2 number to a new pay go sim received. Everything arranged with the customer service advisor who told me the old number will replace the number associated with the new sim in a couple of hours --- 20 hours later th...

Jm1954 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend Cap

How do you apply a spend cap on the app?

907 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I buy top-up vouchers in Spain

I'm currently traveling through Spain and am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of places where one can purchase O2 UK top-up vouchers. I am based in N.America and am unable to top up by credit card as I don't have a UK address. Online retailers s...

JulianS by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos