Did you mean: 

The £10 data Big bundle - HELP!

GrumpyOldGit13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys....

I'm probably old enough to be your grandad, so please accept my apologies for this "rookie" question.

I've spent nearly 3 hours on "Live Chat" trying to get a clear answer to what I thought were two simple questions:-

1. In the £10 data Big Bundle, what UK numbers are included in my 500 minutes monthly allowance?.

I ask because if you look at the tariff, it says, for example 35p/min to UK landlines, but it doesn't say "after you have used up your monthly minutes allowance". I dont expect premium rate numbers to be included, and I expect the usual "0800" numbers to be free.

Looking at the charges, it looks like the majority of calls are relatively expensive compared to the "1/2/3 PAYG tariff", which can't be the case (can it?).

The other thing which isn't clear is :-

2. How to pay for the bundle.

OK, it's my first smart phone and I'm approaching 70, so I was sort of hoping to set up a standing order for £10/month, but reading the details it just keeps saying "until your credit runs out".

So how do I top it up? Do I have to remember to cal 4444? And what happens if I exceed any of the allowances and I have no credit left?

Does the phone cut out?

Do I get a sudden bill for the excess?

Do a herd of centaurs gallop past my window bearing a banner reading "Burn the Warlock"?

It's all quite confusing, so can any kind soul help a befuddled old fool?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

@GrumpyOldGit13 I’m from Sunny Yorkshire and very proud of it. 

True yourkshire guy. But I have friends who also live and from Lancashire and we’re all happy now. 😀😁. Altho Yorkshire is much nicer (Dare I say that lol)

and the its sunny more here lol

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 21 of 21