cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number swap didn't happen,

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone number from virgin was supposed to be transferred today before 6pm and this hasn't happened.

Community_STS_PAC2.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I need it.

Message 11 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope this all works out ? I will know in 24 hours I don't fancy doing that again tomorrow.

Message 12 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions
Message 13 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122797 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Fingers crossed fingers_crossed

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 26

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Fingers crossed for you @Anonymous! Hope it's all going ok now. thumbsup

Message 15 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connection update 😡😡😡😡😡. I have just come of the phone from virgin customer support, after waiting 20 minutes on hold to be told sorry that there has been a glitch in the system and she is esculating the problem to the technical department and promised that it should be sorted out in ANOTHER 24 hours this would make 6 days for a simple number transfer, and also my daughter today has been complaining  she was still getting cancellation text from virgin which is on a different number and which they also say it won't get cut off as they have cancelled that process. I have had enough of virgin and informed them that if I have to phone up again over there failed promise of it all being fixed in 24 hours I would be cancelling all the family contacts with them and taking my custom to another provider.

Message 16 of 26

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions
Message 17 of 26

MI5
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Sounds normal for virgin tbh.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122797 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

At least this confirms the fault has nothing to do with O2. Virgin sound quite pathetic...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 26

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

At least this confirms the fault has nothing to do with O2. Virgin sound quite pathetic...

And here's me with Virginia everything installed a week ago with a landline I have no earthly use for except Telecast. Now I'm being bombarded with emails asking me to take out a great deal on Virgin Mobile...After the incompetency experienced by @Anonymous there's not a chance in hell of that happening.

Oh and I get in the post yesterday advising me that superfast broadband is now available in this area and to give their sales team a call to take advantage of it. But wouldn't it save them a lot of postage by their systems cross-referencing people who have installed cable already.?

Message 20 of 26