cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number swap didn't happen,

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone number from virgin was supposed to be transferred today before 6pm and this hasn't happened.

Community_STS_PAC2.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsieVirgin never let up. We were with them years and years ago for broadband and landline (originally NTL world till Virgin took them over). We moved from them when our bills kept getting higher and higher without warning. 10 years on, we still get offers through the post encouraging us to go back. Not for us. Their customer services dept was absolute rubbish (until we changed provider...then the deals they offered us to stay were ridiculously low by comparison)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hoooo raaaaa 😁😁😁😁😁. As from 12pm today I have been transferred over to 02 from virgin it's only taken virgin 6 days to sort this out. I now I only have to wait for a couple of days for the 02 app to register the new phone number and I can see what is going on in my account, so I've been told 🤞🤞.

Message 22 of 26

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Welcome, at last slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well done....Put the flags out joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 26

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hoooo raaaaa 😁😁😁😁😁. As from 12pm today I have been transferred over to 02 from virgin it's only taken virgin 6 days to sort this out. I now I only have to wait for a couple of days for the 02 app to register the new phone number and I can see what is going on in my account, so I've been told 🤞🤞.

Awesome, glad it finally happened @Anonymous! grin Let us know how it goes with your My O2 and if everything goes ok with it. slight_smile

Message 26 of 26