Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment - big bundles - sim card - Pay as U Go

Sara6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm 79, not good with tech stuff. I did Pay as You go for ages then messages came up saying I had Big Bundles - which I just accepted. 

I have, apparently, run out of Big Bundles. I have £12 or so balance from paying an amount online. I ordered a Sim card but really don't know what I'm doing (or how to do it) and would prefer just to put money in whenever I run out. Would that be daft?! I'm not coping with complex things. Please make life straightforward for me. Thank you.

Sara

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Unfortunately o2 no longer offer the traditional pay as you go method @Sara6 - they only offer Big Bundles as you have found (where you pay a certain amount each month for calls, texts and data).
If you want to just pay for your usage then you would need to swap to another provider, like Giff Gaff or Three.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want you can go on the 10 pounds big bundle and get unlimited calls and texts plus 6GB Data for the internet. Once setup you will be charged 10 Pounds on the same date every month, just make sure to top up 10 Pounds every month before the renewal date of the bundle.
You can register at: www.o2.co.uk to see your balance and available data and to top up each month.

Message 3 of 3