Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number migration problem

SiSi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I used a PAC to bring a number from EE to o2 payg, the advisor then sold me a paym after this request was submitted. So he advised once the migration was done to contact o2 again to migrate o2 payg to o2paym.

I did this and I have nothing but trouble since.

I have been told the number has been disconnected and other advisors tell me the migration process is happening. I have been quoted 4hrs , 24hrs, 48hrs and unto 7 days for the migration to take place.

all the advisors are singing from a different book and telling me different things.

The last advisor has said he has requested the number to be reactived

I have only been with o2 8 days and I'm fed up already.

I have had the number for 15yearsSo its important I get my number back as I never instructed them to disconnect my number.

I have emailed a complaint and had no response, the ombondsbum can't don't anything until 8 weeks have passed.

Its been 8 days and I just need my number reactivating!

Has anyone had something similar resolved. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@SiSi 

Now that you have raised a complaint it will prevent any other agents from looking into your problem.

If nothing happens automatically, you will just have to wait until complaints get back to you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

SiSi
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's incorrect information

thanks all the same

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

No it's not. Good luck

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Arl1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you ever get sorted?

Message 5 of 7

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7764 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

@Arl1 wrote:

Did you ever get sorted?

As the post goes back just over a month I expect they have 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8900 Posts
  • 200 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Arl1 wrote:

Did you ever get sorted?

@Arl1 

You are presumably addressing that question to @SiSi, who should be tagged thus. 👍 

Message 7 of 7