Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network on new phone

DMF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have reeived my new phone from O2, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, I have transferred all apps and files etc using Samsung Switch. Unfortunately tho I cannot get connected to the network. It was an upgrade and I wanted to keep my old number, but when my number is called it still rings my old phone. Any suggestions, before I arrange returning the phone.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23195 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@DMF Put your old sim in your new phone, or if you want to avail yourself of the 5G network, swap your old sim to the new one.

SIM Swap: a mini guide (incl eSim) - O2 Community

Edit: If a new 5G sim wasn't sent with your new phone you'll need to either call customer service and ask for one to be sent, or call into an O2 store if you have one nearby and they'll do the swap for you, keeping your old number.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23195 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@DMF Put your old sim in your new phone, or if you want to avail yourself of the 5G network, swap your old sim to the new one.

SIM Swap: a mini guide (incl eSim) - O2 Community

Edit: If a new 5G sim wasn't sent with your new phone you'll need to either call customer service and ask for one to be sent, or call into an O2 store if you have one nearby and they'll do the swap for you, keeping your old number.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

DMF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, phone now up and running, thanks for your help!
Message 3 of 3