Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Loss of payg network?

I haven't topped up my payg phones (2) for a while and I've found that when I went to top up, there is no network now available on either of them.

Anyone know if there's a way of getting them back on?

Topics: 684

Re: Loss of payg network?

[ Edited ]

Hi @allassio

You may find the payg sims have become inactive if you haven't topped up for a while.

You could ring customer services and see if they can be activated. If not you may need new sims

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to add ...to keep your sim active

Account needs to be topped up at least every 999 days

At least once every 6 months customer needs to make a chargeable call or send a chargeable message

*The Game Is On*

Level 63: Greatness Assured

@allassio It depends how long it's been since you last used your sims. You have to make a chargeable call or text once every six months and top up once every 999 days. If it's only been a short while outside six months, they might restore your numbers. If longer, the numbers may have been reallocated.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Community Manager

Good morning @allassio, and welcome to the forum Wave Did you find the information above useful? Please let us know how you get on with this, and if you have any further questions!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature