Did you mean: 

Is Wi-Fi Calling truly free or is there a charge per call

Mystic333
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hello,

Is Wi-Fi Calling ever free or is there a charge per call & are Motorola g22 and Motorola g31 phones supported

Thanks.

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11640 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@Mystic333 

Your calls come out of your inclusive allowance, so any calls which are free now stay free, and any that are chargeable are also chargeable over wifi calling.

The Moto G22 and G31 will be supported, but you need to contact o2 to enable wifi calling, then they will guide you through enabling it in myo2, and on the phone. 

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149965 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Mystic333 

WiFi calling uses your normal allowances so no charge if you stay within what's allowed Guide: My O2 - Allowances  and yes, both those Moto phones are supported.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 11

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11640 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@Mystic333 

Your calls come out of your inclusive allowance, so any calls which are free now stay free, and any that are chargeable are also chargeable over wifi calling.

The Moto G22 and G31 will be supported, but you need to contact o2 to enable wifi calling, then they will guide you through enabling it in myo2, and on the phone. 

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 149965 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Mystic333 

Activation details given on your other post.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 11

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8124 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

Come to this late but I noticed you posted in Pay As You Go. 

If that's the case then WiFi Calling isn't available to PAYG customers at present 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 11

Mystic333
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks.

Message 6 of 11

Mystic333
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 Sorry delay in reply, OK so I don't think its possible to get wifi calling on PAYG? Are calls free say if have something like 1000 minutes a month plan/bundle, 

Thankyou.

Message 7 of 11

Mystic333
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks@enlli

Message 8 of 11

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8124 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

Calls to O1 O2 O3 and most 07 UK mobile will come out of your 1000 minutes.

However, most Bundles now come with unlimited minutes

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 149965 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Mystic333 wrote:

@MI5Sorry delay in reply, OK so I don't think its possible to get wifi calling on PAYG? Are calls free say if have something like 1000 minutes a month plan/bundle, 

Thankyou.

@Mystic333 

No, not available on PAYG, only contract. All contracts come with unlimited minutes so as long as you only call numbers allowed in normal allowances, a I posted above Guide: My O2 - Allowances  there's no charge and no limit.

Message 10 of 11