Did you mean: 

Utterley Useless Crayon Eating Idiots

SteveatWitsEnd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't even know where to start here.

In a nutshell, o2 business cut my 2 numbers off and then reconnected them to the opposite sims. One number works fine which is my iPad number, the other, my main business line won't allow me to make or receive calls.

In my online account, the numbers are showing as working fine.

As stated above, the main one is not and has not now for nearly 4 weeks.

I've made countless calls into the Indian call centre, had the issue elevated to technical multiple times and yet still, each time I ring in to resolve they tell me nothing is wrong. Yet they recreate the issue by calling me then passing it up to technical. We just keep going round and round with the same old lie about calling me back and they never do. They just sit there chomping on their crayons while my business goes down the tubes.

I've written 3 emails to the o2 complaints review service and not had one response.

I went to an o2 store today after being cut off by an Indian crayon eater for using profanity. Apparently due to mis-selling business contracts, no high street store has access to any business side operations so they were no good either.

Where do we go? I've got bills coming in for a service not being provided, a telephone line none of my clients can reach me on as it just gives a dead tone, a line I'm paying for that I can't dial out on, a call centre with half a brain cell between them that they pass around like three old hags with one eye and a complaint department that is busy trying to pushing circle shaped into square holes.

I am truly at my wits end.

Someone please provide me with some kind of route forward.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12650 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Sounds like a real sorry state of affairs @SteveatWitsEnd .

Have you tried using the social media team? Not sure if they cover business lines, but they are UK based so might be more helpful?

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2