cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAT - COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

Anonymous
Not applicable

After the managers at O2 said the E-Top Up cards are discontinued and not in stock, the advisers on the chat still suggest visiting O2 shops in order to get one.

A different story:

One of the advisers offered me to have Warsaw as my CALL ME number in INTERNATIONAL FAVOURITES bolt-on and although all my 3 contacts from the bolton don't live in Warsaw and I said I didn't want it, he registered it.

The next advisers promised to delete that Warsaw CALL ME number as it was useless, but in result they changed it to Canberra and when I complained, changed it again to Luxembourg. Then another manager said that CALL ME NUMBER cannot be deleted....

So you spend a few days chatting and hearing just promises and false information.

They must think that their customers are idiots!

How ridiculous that all is!

Message 1 of 30
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe make your complaint official here ; http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Also Maybe bookmark this link for future use.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe make your complaint official here ; http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Message 2 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If they pay any attention, the chats should be enough to show them what level of services they serve...

Message 3 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122350 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I think many people have complaints about O2 Live Chat @Anonymous It is rare that we recommend them for anything other than low level queries Smiley Frustrated

Some might suggest that this Forum provides more help for O2 users.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
In any situation if a service or assistance is falling short for your needs then giving it as feedback officially can only go to help.

Online Live Chat are non uk outsourced call centres that have their uses for low level general non account enquiries.

Something we always advise is to speak to Uk Cs on 202 Contract or 4445 for Payg for account enquiries.
Message 5 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, the person I called via INTERNATIONAL FAVES told me that my caller ID didn't show and some other number appeared instead.

The next time I called, they said that another different number showed as my caller ID.

But the advisers on O2 chat still claim that "the ID number displaying on the recipients phone should be MY OWN number."

Well it should be... But it isn't...

And nobody at O2 knows why...

Lovely, isn't it?

Message 6 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Certainly a conundrum.

Speak to Cs not Live Chat.

slight_smile
Message 7 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Certainly a conundrum.

Speak to Cs not Live Chat.

slight_smile

Live Chat is just useless! And I'm afraid their managers are not so much different if they don't know who they manage. Or it is their policy to make a fool of their customers...

Message 8 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous said "Live Chat is just useless! And I'm afraid their managers are not so much different if they don't know who they manage. Or it is their policy to make an ass of their customers..."

I'm sure their intention is to help and assist.

I've used Live Chat on many occasions and found them to be ok.

On balance we have had posts from other O2 account holders saying things have been lost in translation and some info supplied has added confusion.
Message 9 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous said "Live Chat is just useless! And I'm afraid their managers are not so much different if they don't know who they manage. Or it is their policy to make an ass of their customers..."

I'm sure their intention is to help and assist.

Well, I had to spend 1.5 hours to pesuade them to escalate the issue of displaying caller ID on recipient's phone to Technical Department.

And after I told them that E-Top Up cards are out of stock and not going to be resumed, they still gave the same link to store locator in order to visit other O2 shops to get an E-Top Up card... And I'm almost sure they still do.

Message 10 of 30