Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! text message

i just recieved text message from O2 couple of days ago saying if i make one more top-up before 13 october i will get an extra £3 , i just topped-up my phone but did not get the £3?! could anyone advise me please?

topup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

I have accidentally deleted my rewards email, any chance of getting it sent again

Annoyed8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cashing in rewards

Hi, Use my rewards balance to purchase Amazon vouchers and not seen the code. Check the spam folder, just in case, and nothing in the inbox. Who do I contact to resolve?

Smudger07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Porting Issue

Hello! Perhaps the online community can shed some light onto my current number porting issue. I'll give you a quick rundown with notes and timelines. I was on Three PAYG transferring to an existing O2 PAYG. (Wanted to check if I get better signal wit...

tkkttony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do Bolts-ons count as O2 Rewards?

Hello, do Bolts-on count as 02 Rewards? My 02 Rewards seem a little higher than normal this quarter. I did buy 2 One-off Bolts-on this quarter at £12.50 each so would it count with 02 Rewards? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos