Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early top up

Liamski
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hiya looking to restart top up early,30 pound bundle as I've ran out of data now, but customer service team arent taking ma calls, need to finish some college work and stay in contact with family, so if I can't get it sorted I'll need to start a new sim or that
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Liamski 

You can add bolt ons through your MyO2 and also change tariff to a different one if needed.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Liamski
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The bolt on data most I can get is 2gbs, and see the tariff see if I changed it to a 20 pound one would I not still have to wait for 2 weeks for my 30 one to be completed, before starting the 20 pound
Message 3 of 7

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @Liamski 

We cannot reset your Big Bundle anniversary date from the community site as we cannot access accounts. I have attached a link to help and support page for pay as you go bolt ons where it will tell you how you can add a one off data bolt on. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/bolt-ons

Hope this helps

Stacey slight_smile

signature
Message 4 of 7

Liamski
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've already used bolt ons, and the most data I can get is 2gb, would changing my tariff help at all, am thinking just gettinf a new sim and get data that way just keep 2 numbers
Message 5 of 7

O2Stacey
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

@Liamski If you change your tariff the change will not take affect until your anniversary date so i don't think that would help your situation.

signature
Message 6 of 7

Liamski
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That's cool I'll just get a new sim, thank you😊
Message 7 of 7